Monday, June 06, 2005

Like Attracts & Unlike Repels.

It was in 9th Std, when I first heard the phrase "Like Repels, Unlike Attracts." That time I was busy memorizing facts, that I didn't have time to analyze it. Now 10 years later, I have found the time to analyze it.


Like Repels & Unlike Attracts.
  • Gender (Male/Female).
  • Magnets (North/South).
Like Attracts & Unlike Repels.
  • Employer/Employee
  • Studious Buddies sitting in the first row / Macho students seated in the last row.
  • One chooses friends initially, only when they find any similar characters.
  • Why would there be divorces for difference in opinions...If Unlike Repels, then why would anyone fight over anything.
  • Groups. - Similar Groups attract, other repel. Be it anything religion,caste,nationality. For further details on Groupism click here.

Generally you feel attracted to thoughts,people etc which are similar to yours... Then this is what we should preach/teach

"Like Attracts and Unlike Repels"

3 comments:

Karthikeyan Chellappa said...

Hmm...interesting article. I still think people are attracted to people different from themselves.

I've noticed that people sitting in the first row always want to be with the back-benchers. It might be the same vice-versa.

Even you and me. Extrovert/Introvert. But we still get along. At least I would like to think that way! ;-)

abc said...

I used to sit at back benches in school, whenever I wanted to throw rockets or chalks at ppl in the front benches or do anything aprt from whats being done in the class.

keep blogging....

-Enjoy
Prof

Anonymous said...

As far as chemistry; science or love; is concerned unlike poles attract! ;-)