Saturday, December 24, 2005

Resolutions -- 2006

Finally writing this article after being tagged by Chells nearly a month ago..

1) I will be in search of my lost friends...there are few of them whom I last saw 10 years ago, and would love to meet them next year..

2) try to think less... for example if you feel like not working a day, then I should just apply for leave, instead of thinking of the pros and cons of taking leave and finally go to work..

3) join a sport club, and also search a bakra who would play squash with me everyday.

4) i will invite my chotta cousins to bangalore and take them around the city.

5) i should get back to my touring mania, this year i was out only for 10 days..

6) Last but not least, i need to work on removing the negative/impure stuffs from me..

10 comments:

ck said...

negative/impure stuff?? skely,
If we remove those, we wouldn't be humans anymore, would we?

-ck

Karthikeyan Chellappa said...

Good set of resolutions, Skely. I advise you to be more specific for each resolution that you set. That will help you achieve it.

If interested, read my comment to this article - http://clilife.blogspot.com/2005/12/mkdir-resolutions-cd-resolutions-vi-ya.html.

Good luck.

- Chells.

DD said...

Hey Skely, I agree with CK. Be what you are, no matter what. [We need entertainment you see! ;)]
Touring mania? Hmm, why don't you make it more specific... eg: arranging for group tours as you arranged for Munnar :)

Anonymous said...

what abt the resolution from last yr - taking bath every day? :-)

Skely said...

@VJ: that is one thing I cannot keep upto, so why take it for the year.

@DD: I will definitely arrange for a tour, please let me know the sponsors for it.

@CK: good comment. i always wanted to be inhuman(in the positive sense) among the humans.. will give it a shot in 2006.

Anonymous said...

skely,
its okay if you have impure/negative stuff. Atleast try not to spread those to your buddies.

- Sudar.

Unknown said...

try to think less.. nice resolution :-)
DD's comment was nice ..
All the best ..

Krish said...

Umm..officekku mattam podarathukku paeru Trekkka??..Vellaiya ozhunga paaru.....Sambhalam kodukara company nalla irrukannumnnu oru resolve irrukka paaru!!:P

Skely said...

@Sudar: uyiroda irrukannuma vendama

@CP: Dei unnodaya resolutions enndaa?

@krish: Thanks for dropping in, inspite of your busy schedule. Company nalla irruku, aanal en kooda irrukura company thaan seri illa... :)

Unknown said...

i appreciate resolution 2.. and wish to emulate that