Thursday, November 23, 2006

oh and all about me...

oh yeah.. long time since i gave an update on myself to you all..Well, where do I start them.. hmm..

I have got a new dell inspiron e1505 laptop, had gone to langkawi,goa recently, been attending all of my friends weddings/receptions, changing to a new team@office very soon, being depressed on indian team's performance, lost contact with most of you guys :(, all my weekends till this year end are booked with some action (hurrah...), did parasailing and banana boat ride for the first time, learning to drive a four-wheeler now, read(ing) quite a few books, had a short stint with ORKUT(I quit, because it is a stupid idea.. but i might change this stance any time..)absolutely, no interest in work, the advanced salsa classes too are over :(, participated in a Chess tournament and
last but not least being sleeping ateast 12 hrs in the day on a average..

As my friends say, ain't I a big Show OFF!!! Who cares.. That is how I am, and I love it this way.. he he he he he

And now, it is time to change some of my daily/weekend habits to make my life more interesting... like, go on unplanned tours, throw away all the music I have stored and listen to new ones and .. .. .. ... ............

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That was quite a big list of updates.
so .. meet the next generation salsa dancer .. great .. any videos in action ??

What is bad abt orkut ? I don't fully agree on the idea of having a public scrapbook. It is easy to scrap if you dont have too many things to write in email.

Bijesh said...

and...

get over your last crush.. get a new crush... get married...

Anonymous said...

yo buddy, If u dont care about ur friends` comments that u are a big show-off, then y put them in ur blog ? (do u care or u dont!!??)

In my opinion Orkut is not a bad idea. You can keep in touch with ur all ur mates at one go.

Skely said...

@CP'da: I am still a shitty dancer.. need to practice, searching for a partner currently..:)

@biju: Will take your advise.. Will you be the one planning for my gift?

@sudar: well me writing that "my friends calling me a Show OFF" shows that I am actually a Show OFF... Me not bothered about is another fact :)

Anonymous said...

12 hrs of sleep + reading + salsa + cricket + blog
...thambi, when do u work? :D

dude, join orkut! thats the only place i can show off these days! :P 100% sexy rating man!!! searching for gals who gave me that! :D haha..

and, for the "no comments"...u got to get married dude! looks like some female has broken ur heart! :P

Preethika said...

I'd say life's going really cool for u skely!

Salsa??? Wow!!! partner kaun hai?
Weekends booked.. hmmm....

All the best buddy!!! for watever it is, that u r upto... :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.