Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Who is the one-day Champion? Countdown begins...

3 High-Quality Cricket matches in the space of 5 days... Well, my week is already made... I hope these matches live up to the expectations, of the millions of cricket fans.. Ever since India is out of the WC, I am enjoying the rest of the matches...

After some 3o odd days of cricket, we have 4 teams for the semis now.. So far, I have got all my predictions wrong. :) So, not planning to predict any furthur.. :(

1st Match: NZ vs SL:
If SL bats first, and scores around 230, we would have an amazing match in out hands...

Interesting duels to watch out for.

(i) Shane Bond vs Sanath Jayasurya
(ii) Muralidharan vs Jacab Oram
(iii) Malinga vs Ross Taylor

2nd Match: Aus vs SA:

I hate both these teams, so would just hope this match would be thriller, and not one-sided.. I feel these guys play the game very professionally, but without any passion.

(i) Australian Buthcers vs SA Bowling Machine
(ii) SA Butchers vs Australian Bowling Machine

On another cricketing Note, Wishing our "Little Master", a very happy birthday... I am sure, he will be back with a bang!!!

1 comment:

Sudarsan said...

yo skely, i got all my predictions right except 1, i had india in my Semi final list. (Just replace India with Srilanka)

why do u think the aussies & South africans play their cricket without any passion. Thats a crappy comment to which i wud never agree.