Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ho Ho!!!

It's 2:30 AM right now, and I wouldn't get any sleep if I do not blog about the movie i just watched.. And what a relief it is, to speak about something apart from the stock market!!!

Though watching it alone, I was totally engrossed in the movie, and I simply like the character of Kareena Kapoor in this movie.. Absolute non-stop nonsense, an ultimate cartoon, call it whatever, one would definitely fall in love with her character.. (Well atleast I did ;). Shahid Kapur, has definitely shown that he too could act.. ( I still think he was far far better in that Aryan Album Song), and I would give a big thumbs up for the music. I was laughing the entire first half, and perhaps the reason for being pretty energetic at this hour...

What an exciting week to look forward, firstly the India-Aus Adelaide Test Match, and then the final leg of the Australian Open...

Wow! I am simply loving this moment!!!

2 comments:

DD said...

Very nice movie indeed... watched it many times in dvd as well :)

Preethika said...

Same here DD, i too watched it couple of times over n over....

It was a breath of fresh air... nice movie.