Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thank You.

An Article inspired by Gandhe. Please read his article here, before mine..

I was wondering what Gandhe would write in his next article..... This is the outcome.. read n enjoy...

It was a long journey from Chennai to US. I was afraid whether I would reach safely,but at the end thanks to the following people, I am able to write this Blog now.

Receptionist at the AirPort: What a smile she had on her face, and that too at the age of 50. I wish I could stay at the Airport, just admiring her, but I had to carry on if not I will miss other beautiful air-hostess.

Security Check Officer: She looked taller and well built than me, and obviously I was a bit scared. to my surprise, she put me inside the X-RAY cabin and they asked me to meet the Chief Security Officer as my body contained lots and lots of germs. I never knew I had germs, thanks to you who made me realize that I did have them.

AirHostess - 1 - When I boarded the flight, I remembered the Britney Spears song on the flight. But I found this AirHostess better than Britney. She looked like Ms. S. I enjoyed my flight journey mainly thanks to her..I kept eyeing her all the time, and took 4 glasses of red wine in the process.

Captian of the Flight - A Special thanks to him for driving me safely to US, especially with so many distaractions in the form of these Air-hostesses.

Co-Passesngers - A special thanks to them, to able to withstand my dirty smell, my body was producing now and then..


Flight -- Though non-living, a special thanks for it, for carrying me and my luggage safely.

And to All others --- The co-pilots, sweaper, the caterer who cooked the food, the mechanician, the other birds which gave way for this flight to move etc... I apologize for my bad memory.

It would not have been possible without the help from these people. This is a statement that I have read at many places. But, it is only now, that I know its meaning!

3 comments:

DD said...

Nice creativity with great sense of humor Skely! Way to go!!
I liked the Flight -- Though non-living, a special thanks for it, for carrying me and my luggage safely part... hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Nice Humour.. was smiling all the while..
kudigarana eppada aana ?

Karthikeyan Chellappa said...

I wonder what was Gandhi's reaction to this article, and whether he really experienced any of this! But this is your best article till now. A special thanks to you for it! ;-)