Thursday, December 13, 2007

Kill Him!!!

My contribution to 3 word wednesday.

This week's words are:Closing, Headlights, and Virtual.

Kill Him!! Killll Him!! He just owns 500 sq mts of land, and is stubborn on not selling it to me. Does he think that my hi-tech 7 Star Hotel project would not take off because of an old guy on whom his family and the entire world has give up.. No Way!!! I will not allow my dream project to be shelved off, due to a roadside shopkeeper.. Here take this Gun Silencer, and silence him forever tomorrow at 2 PM, when he closes his petty shop, on that deserted highway....

Next Day at 2:15 PM,

Have you guys reached his place?
Yes Boss.

Remember, after you shoot him, burn him at his shop, and I will buy that ownerless land in the auction.. ha ha ha....
Boss.. Just think that this place is yours, in another 10 mins.. I will shoot him left, right and center.. And why do you have to call us for such small issues.. Just relax Boss..

This is not your damn computerized virtual world!! This is a real world my boy!! Any small mistake, and we would all be doomed..
Boss, he is closing down the shop.. Driver, start the car now.. Boss he should be dead in another 10 seconds..

10... 9... 8... 7... 6...
Oh No!! There is a police patrol van coming on this road.. Crap!!!

Oh God!!! Hide the Gun!!!

PoliceMan: Hey!!! Are you nuts, will anyone drive a car with the headlights on at 2 in the afternoon? Show me your License.. And You.. What's that??? A Gun!!! Hands UP!!

2 comments:

TC said...

I was glad to see the police :) I hate it when people get driven out of their property: I've seen it happen before.

Welcome to 3WW! :)

Preethika said...

Phir kya hua??? :-D