Wednesday, November 16, 2005

*&^%$#@!~-

Hmmm....
What a Bad week so far!!!!
India losing to South Africa, No work at Office, No TimePass at Home, Not a single Bakra I got this week...

Once Upon a Time I used to play the fool with all, irritate them to the extent I can, and embarass the innocent people before the world. But now I am in the receiving end. This is just too much. 2 shocks in 1 month. Maannnnnn I cannot take it anymore.

Time to write what I feel on the topics I think instantly now... ( I used to do this during my college days when the lecturers where dictating some mug-points..)
Relationships: These are very hard to understand, even if you understand you should never let the other person know about it...If not you will be doomed for ever.
Friends: Never teach them your tactics.. They will first try it on you given an oppurtunity. Cricket: I would have never ever blogged, if only I was involved actively in this amazing game/sport/life.
Music: Sometimes very soothing and sometimes very killing.. But what variety of songs we have..(Patriotic, Pop, Religious etc...)
Office: Give me some work please. I have decided to create work for me, if they do not give me tomorrow.
CAT: A 1 day affair that comes every year.
Dance: Something I love doing even if I am good at it. (As per the system standards)
Rajasthan: I am coming to explore you very soooooooooon.
Plan: "Please light after night" (Whatever it means...................... I am going crazy)
Dravid: Why didn't RP Singh bowl his final 3 overs??
Laptop: Less 1 % of the users keep this on their lap. It should be called a "Movable Desktop".
Train: Why aren't there any toilets at Metro Trains?
Autos: Derived from Automobile.
Hands Free Mobile: The other name for "Bicycle" as it is the only mobile that can driven handsfree.( Autos - Short fom of Automobile)
Tia(REMIX): My latest crush

I don't care anymore if guys call me the "Public Stunt Master", "Show off" Whatever. I will remain the same..

p.s: Ok hold on.. I am not in love or falling in love...Just that my mood is very erratic and pretty enthusiastic right now...

Chalo, see you all soon..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

skely, come here and do masters! :-)

relationship? whom did u tell ur relationship to? did u propose or what?

rajasthan: wait for me...we'll go next year!

CAT: is the exam over? how did u do?

Autos: it is acutually derived from Autorickshaws, which in turn is derived from - Automatic + Rickshaws

Tia: who/what is it?

come online...we can chat...

Anonymous said...

btw Skely, i experienced snow today! before you !!!!
na na ne na na.... :-)

Skely said...

Gandhe,
I don't think I will ever see snow in India :(. Post us the pictures of your place covered with snow.

Bijesh said...

VJ,
tia is one of those lousy characters that appear in the losuy show called 'remix'. skely never stops talking about the show. he'll drive u nuts with his constant appreciation of the show.

skely,
u and ur stupid remix..

"tia ko skely bahut pasandh he" Is that wat u want to hear from tia. or "tia is a girl" or will it be "tia ki shaadi ho chuki he, so u'll be more interested in her"....

DD said...

Dance: you are good at it? who said that?

Plan: why did it get into the picture at all? I thought you were writing random thoughts! :P

Office: Give you work? ask those poor souls who report to you (well, do they really 'report' to you?) You make them slog with all your work and complain you dont have work!

Tia: Pity that i'm completely unaware of that show... or else, I cud have added to biju's :)

Rajasthan: remember hearing abt this trip long back. You dint go yet?

"receiving end- 2 shocks in 1 month- cant take it anymore"? elaborate please!

Preethika said...

Skley, somehow at the end of the end when i look at ur blog. it brings a big smile on my face. very amusing are all ur musings.

Rajasthan is one lovely place. Go now that's the best time. Jaipur is one of the lovliest places i've seen. don't miss bikaner too.

All the best for CAT. Do well.

You want to create work for you???At times doing no work too is tough rite?

Anuradha Sridharan said...

Skely, don't worry too much, Our cricket team would come back in the second match.

What's the relationship thing, man? And also 2 shocks in one month....What's happening?

I guess all of us need a break desperately now. Since you are free, why don't you plan for a trip somewhere? I'm sure everyone would agree.

Skely said...

@Gandhe: CAT is next week, you have seen snow before me, I need to see the desert before you. OKKK Auto was derived from AutoRickshaws and not from Automobiles.. Big Deal. I wrote this at 1 am in the morning. I will send you snaps on Tia and you will forget all girls in US/Karnataka.

@biju: tia ke bare agar tum kuch bhe bola, sall a I will slap you left and right when you are back to India.

@DD: Actually I wanted to right "not good at dance" but missed the "not". I always have the monotonous work to do.. When I mean work I mean "Quality Work" which will make use of my brain.you can watch Tia on Star ONE @8PM.

@Preethi: Thanks, have you been to Bikaner? You can give some inputs on the Rajasthan Trip.Hardly any articles on your blog these days? I guess you spend all your time writing mails to UK everyday.

@Anu: I seriosuly hope that India will win the second match. I want to write the CAT in a positive frame of mind. Me planning a trip?
Oh Oh.....