Monday, November 14, 2005

Me...
















Ok here i am tagged by Gandhe.

This is me and only me...The only way to describe me is a "smiling chap" who wants to smile and make others smile...The reason I can smile often I guess is because I don't use my brain as much as others do...

I can be as nasty as nice I am.. People can never predict what I will do next.. (I myself don't know what I would do the next moment...)

Is there a better way to describe yourself than in the photo I have posted?

Now I tag Prof...

6 comments:

DD said...

smile and make others smile... Absolutely! :-) But dumbo, are you not supposed to putup an *symbol kinda thing* for yourself rather than your own foto??

Skely said...

Well gandhe never mentioned about symbol etc...
All he told was put the picture that describes you the best..
This is the picture which describes me the best...

Anuradha Sridharan said...

Is the first picture posted as a dhrishti bommai? (for ppl who can't understand the meaning of dhrishti bommai, "nazar utharne ke liye ghar ke saamne ek pumpkin painted with a scary face place kiya jaata hai")

If u had posted these 2 pictures to show you have contrasting personalities, could you elaborate more on that? I feel you just have one personality - being happy and cool.

Anonymous said...

dude, the first one looks horrible! take it out da...

second one - u r wearing my sweater right? ha ha...

Anonymous said...

dai the first one is really scary da. Saw Grudge recently and u could have easily acted in a movie similar to that.


PPl..pls dont get mislead by the innocent looks and the smile (2nd pic).

- sudar.

abc said...

Wow skely , finally you scanned and put the photo which always used to be there in cubicle. Good one.

Can't forget summerfied suites..probably with too many stories associated with this.